- Configure the properties for the REST connection:
- port: Port on the Moogsoft AIOps server that listens for REST messages. Defaults to 8888.
- address: Address on the Moogsoft AIOps server that listens for REST messages. Default to all interfaces.
- expose_request_headers: Allows you to include request HTTP headers in Moogsoft AIOps events.
- Configure authentication:
- authentication_type: Type of authentication used by the LAM. Defaults to none.
- basic_auth_static: Username and password used for Basic Auth Static authentication.
- jwt: The claims used for JSON Web Token, if the authentication type is set to JWT.
- authentication_cache: Whether to cache the username and password for the current connection when the authentication type is Basic.
- Configure the LAM behavior:
- num_threads: Number of worker threads to use.
- rest_response_mode: When to sends a REST response. See the REST LAM Reference for the options.
- rpc_response_timeout: Number of seconds to wait for a REST response.
- event_ack_mode: When Moogfarmd acknowledges events from the REST LAM during the event processing pipeline.
- accept_all_json: Allows the LAM to read and process all forms of JSON.
- lists_contain_multiple_events: Whether Moogsoft AIOPs interprets a JSON list as multiple events.
- Configure the SSL properties if you want to encrypt communications between the LAM and the REST connection:
- use_ssl: Whether to use SSL certification.
- path_to_ssl_files: Path to the directory that contains the SSL certificates.
- ssl_key_filename: The SSL server key file.
- ssl_cert_filename: The SSL root CA file.
- use_client_certificates: Whether to use SSL client certification.
- client_ca_filename: The SSL client CA file.
- auth_token or encrypted_auth_token: Authentication token in the request body.
- header_auth_token or encrypted_header_auth_token: Authentication token in the request header.
ssl_protocols: Sets the allowed SSL protocols.
- Optionally configure the LAM identification and logging details:
- name: Identifies events the REST LAM sends to the Message Bus.
- capture_log: Name and location of the LAM's capture log file.
- configuration_file: Name and location of the LAM's process log configuration file.
- Optionally configure severity conversion. See Severity Reference for further information and "Conversion Rules" in Data Parsing for details on conversions in general.
- If you are using a data format with multiple nested fields, see REST LAM Examples for a nested fields example and information on how to handle it.
- Refer to the REST LAM Reference to review the structure of REST LAM response messages and response codes.