|Moogsoft AIOps V6.3.1 Edge||5th Jan 2018||Upgrade: V6.3.0 - V6.3.1 Edge|
- Situations can now be opened in a new browser tab using the new option on the context menu.
- New "Config" module can be used to retrieve configuration options set in JSON configuration files.
- JIRA and Remedy integrations added.
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.2.3 Edge||3rd Nov 2017||Upgrade: V6.2.2 Edge - V6.2.3 Edge|
- Full contents of Situation/Alert fields displayed in tooltips when hovered over with a cursor
- Further improvements to the new Integrations UI.
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.2.2 Edge||20th Oct 2017||Upgrade: V6.2.1 Edge - V6.2.2 Edge|
- New Integrations UI: Integrations UIv2
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.2.1 Edge||9th Oct 2017||Upgrade: v6.2.0 ESR (or 18.104.22.168) - v6.2.1 Edge|
- A new Sigaliser, Tempus Sigaliser, provides more control over how clustering occurs based on event arrival times.
- A new Moolet, "Indexer", indexes new/changed Alerts and Situations by listening to Alerts on the message bus from within moogfarmd.
- Workbench, Dashboards and Settings are now available from tabs along the top bar of the AIOps UI.
Moogsoft AIOps V6.1.5 Edge
|10th Aug 2017||Upgrade 6.1.4 Edge - 6.1.5 Edge|
- Team insights data can now be explored with two timeframe options - "Last Day" or "Last Week"
Moogsoft AIOps V6.1.4 Edge
|27th July 2017||Upgrade 6.1.3 Edge - 6.1.4 Edge|
- Add a function to allow an Event/Alert/Situation to be easily evaluated against a filter
Moogsoft AIOps V6.1.3 Edge
|14th July 2017||Upgrade 6.1.2 Edge - 6.1.3 Edge|
- Upgrade RabbitMQ to 3.6.10
- Validate epoch for createMaintenanceWindow epoch via Graze
Moogsoft AIOps V6.1.2 Edge
|30th June 2017||Upgrade 6.1.1 Edge to 6.1.2 Edge|
Moogsoft AIOps V6.1.1 Edge
|16th June 2017||V6.1.0_ESR5 - V6.1.1 Edge|
- Synchronize Teams using LDAP
Moogsoft AIOps V6.0.1
|19th May 2017||Upgrade V6.0.0_ESR4 - V6.0.1_Edge|
- Bulk Addition/Management for Service Filter
- REST.V2 module can communicate via a proxy and authentication