[MOOG-6991] - Team Insights: Timeframe Granularity Controls
Team insights data can now be explored with two timeframe options - "Last Day" or "Last Week".
Foundation for ESR
[MOOG-5293] - Improve management of session cookie
The cookie used to track a user's session on the front-end is now managed on the server-side.
- The cookie is no longer available to the client-side application
- The cookie will only be sent over HTTPS
- The cookie is not sent to any third party (cross-origin requests)
There is no change to Graze authentication.
[MOOG-6366] - Remove the configdiff functionality from the init scripts
The configdiff utility in the script (moog_init_server.sh) has been removed. Merging any changes can be done as follows:
'.rpmsave' versions of files will need to be manually merged/compared with the new versions of those files (any new properties should be added to the older versions of the files).
An example of the process to do this:
- Rename the new versions of the files (without the .rpmsave extension) to end with '.bak'
- Merge the .rpmsave file with the new '.bak' file by adding new properties/config where needed so the structure matches the new version of the file
- Rename the .rpmsave file to delete the '.rpmsave' extension
See the upgrade doc
[MOOG-6999] - Moolet shutdown twice on moog_farmd kill
An issue that caused moog_farmd to shutdown moolets more than once has been corrected.
[MOOG-7135] - [UI] Search results for Situation and Alert visual inconsistencies
Visual inconsistencies with search results for Situations and Alerts have been fixed.
[MOOG-6824] - Function call added to moog_init_search.sh script
Missing function call added to the moog_init_search.sh script to ensure necessary environment variables are included.
[MOOG-6285] - [UI] 'Set Default' button removed from Situation/Alert Filter
The 'Set Default' button at the bottom of the Situation and Alert Filter screens was no longer required so was removed.
[MOOG-6889] - Fix to timestamp issue
An issue that resulted in some timestamps appearing in the UI with a future date e.g. "in a few seconds" has been fixed. These times are now displayed as "a few seconds ago".
[MOOG-6958] - deleteMaintenanceWindow generates exception stack trace in catalina.out when deleting an already deleted window
An issue with deleteMaintenanceWindow that caused an exception stack trace in catalina.out has been fixed.
[MOOG-7088] - Maintenance Window creation fails if event fields are used in filter
An issue that caused a maintenance window creation to fail has been fixed by removing event fields in filter builder.
[MOOG-7157] - [UI] UTF-8 encoding not applied to UI
An issue that caused inconsistent rendering of special characters in empty fields in grids has been fixed.
[MOOG-7091] - Moogdb endpoint consistency
An inconsistency with the Graze API for Sitn_Ids has been fixed. The Moogdb endpoints which have been modified are:
They are now returning sitn_id rather than sit_id for consistency.
Known issues with functionality in this release:
- [MOOG-4616] - [SERVER] After rotation of the target logfile, the logfile_lam stops reading the target
- [MOOG-5552] - [UI] Self monitoring tree-view occasional render issue