Moogsoft offers the following types of Moogsoft AIOps releases:
- Moogsoft plans an Enterprise Stability Release (ESR) once a quarter. An ESR is subject to extended internal testing in enterprise-like environments and conditions. It is intended for enterprise customers who value product stability and reliability over leading edge features.
- Occasionally Moogsoft releases a Beta Release. Each Beta Release is a feature-complete preview of an upcoming ESR that has not completed extended stability testing. Beta releases are not supported in production, but you can deploy one to a development or staging environment to prepare for an upcoming ESR.
- Edge Releases come out periodically during the development cycle for a Moogsoft AIOps Enterprise Stability Release. An Edge Release typically contains:
- New features that are planned for an upcoming ESR release
- Experimental features
- Bug fixes and improvements
For important notices about supported software deprecation and other changes see Product Notices.
Enterprise Stability Releases
ESR Releases are tested for an extended period of time and include all the features/bugfixes implemented in the incremental Edge Releases issued since the previous ESR.
|Moogsoft AIOps v6.5.0 ESR 9||20th June 2018||Upgrade Moogsoft AIOps|
|Moogsoft AIOps v6.4.0 ESR 8||16th March 2018||Upgrade AIOps|
|Moogsoft AIOps v6.3.0 ESR 7||8th Dec 2017||Upgrade AIOps|
|15th Sept 2017||Upgrade an ESR|
|Moogsoft AIOps v6.1.0 ESR 5||31st May 2017||Upgrade an ESR|
|12th April 2017||General Upgrade Overview|
Beta Releases are feature-complete previews of upcoming ESRs that have not completed extended stability testing. Beta releases are not supported in production, but you can deploy one to a development or staging environment to prepare for an upcoming ESR.
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.4.0 Beta||20th Feb 2018|
|20th Nov 2017||Upgrade: V6.0.0 - V6.3.0 Beta|
Features from Moogsoft AIOps V6.2.1 Edge
Features from Moogsoft AIOps V6.2.2 Edge
Features from Moogsoft AIOps V6.2.3 Edge
Moogsoft delivers Edge Releases periodically between major ESR releases so that customers may evaluate upcoming functionality. The frequency of Edge Releases means that testing is limited.
Do not install an Edge Release to a production environment.
Install Edge Releases to your development or staging environment if you want to preview and validate new features early in their development cycle. Moogsoft welcomes your feedback.
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.4.2 Edge||24th Apr 2018||Upgrade: V6.4.1 - V6.4.2|
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.4.1 Edge||6th Apr 2018||Upgrade: V6.4.0 or V188.8.131.52 - V6.4.1|
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.3.3 Edge||5th Feb 2018||Upgrade: V6.3.2 - V6.3.3 Edge|
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.3.2 Edge||19th Jan 2018||Upgrade: V6.3.1 - V6.3.2 Edge|
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.3.1 Edge||5th Jan 2018||Upgrade: V6.3.0 - V6.3.1 Edge|
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.2.3 Edge||3rd Nov 2017||Upgrade: V6.2.2 Edge - V6.2.3 Edge|
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.2.2 Edge||20th Oct 2017||Upgrade: V6.2.1 Edge - V6.2.2 Edge|
|Moogsoft AIOps V6.2.1 Edge||9th Oct 2017||Upgrade: v6.2.0 ESR (or 184.108.40.206) - v6.2.1 Edge|
|10th Aug 2017||Upgrade 6.1.4 Edge - 6.1.5 Edge|
|27th July 2017||Upgrade 6.1.3 Edge - 6.1.4 Edge|
|14th July 2017||Upgrade 6.1.2 Edge - 6.1.3 Edge|
|30th June 2017||Upgrade 6.1.1 Edge to 6.1.2 Edge|
|16th June 2017||V6.1.0_ESR5 - V6.1.1 Edge|
|19th May 2017||Upgrade V6.0.0_ESR4 - V6.0.1_Edge|
Legacy Release Notes
For the release notes for Incident.MOOG 5.2.3 and older versions, see Legacy Release Notes.