You can install the Remedy integration to create BMC Remedy incidents from Situations in Moogsoft AIOps.
You can enable auto-assign so new BMC Remedy incidents created from Moogsoft AIOps are automatically assigned to the logged-in user. You can also configure BMC Remedy to synchronize information with Moogsoft AIOps.
See the BMC Remedy documentation for more information on its components.
Before You Begin
The Remedy integration has been validated with Remedy v. 9.1. Before you start to set up your Remedy integration, ensure you have met the following requirements:
- You have the Remedy API URL.
- You have the Remedy Web URL.
- You have the Remedy Mid Tier Server details.
- You know the Remedy user and password for Moogsoft AIOps to use to authenticate to Remedy and open incidents.
- You know the full name of the Remedy customer for the Remedy incident.
- If you want to enable auto-assign, you have created user accounts with the same names in both Moogsoft AIOps and Remedy.
Configure the Remedy Integration
Configure the Remedy integration in Moogsoft AIOps as follows:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Click Remedy in the Ticketing section.
Follow the instructions to create an integration name and provide connection details for your Remedy system.
When you have completed the configuration you can perform the following actions in Moogsoft AIOps:
- Right-click an open Situation and select Open Remedy Incident from the menu.
- Create a Remedy incident from the Tools drop-down menu.
- Double-click a Situation and select Show Details > Custom Info to display the Remedy incident number.
- View the related Remedy incident in the Situation's Collaborate tab.
- Automatically close a Remedy incident by closing the related Situation.
You can perform the following actions in the Remedy Incident Management Console:
- View the incidents created by Moogsoft AIOps.
- View comments added to the related Situation's Collaborate tab in the incident's worklog.
If you want to configure Remedy to send information back to Moogsoft AIOps, see Configure Remedy.