The Pingdom integration provides an endpoint destination for webhook notifications from alerts on your Pingdom resource.
Pingdom webhooks do not allow for authentication. The Moogsoft AIOps integration listens without requiring password information.
When you use the integrations UI, you can only configure the visible properties. If you want to implement a more complex Pingdom LAM with custom settings, see Configure the Pingdom LAM.
See the Pingdom documentation for details on Pingdom webhooks.
Before You Begin
Before you start to set up your Pingdom integration, ensure you have met the following requirements:
- You have an active Pingdom account with administrator privileges.
- You have the necessary permissions to create webhooks in Pingdom.
- Pingdom can make requests to external endpoints over port 443. This is the default.
Configure the Pingdom Integration
Configure the Pingdom integration in Moogsoft AIOps as follows:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Click Pingdom in the Monitoring section.
Follow the instructions to create an integration name.
See Configure the Pingdom LAM for advanced configuration information.
Log in to Pingdom to create a webhook to send event data to your system. For more help, see the Pingdom documentation.
- Create a webhook in Pingdom.
Select a type, add a name and enter the URL for this system:FieldValue
Type Webhook Name Moogsoft AIOps URL
<your Pingdom integration URL>
Activate the webhook and enable it in the check settings.
After you complete the configuration, Pingdom sends new events to Moogsoft AIOps.