To integrate with Atlassian JIRA Service Desk, enter your Service Desk information in the form below.
After you complete the integration you can create and update a Service Desk issue from an open Moogsoft AIOps Situation. You can enable auto-assign so new Service Desk issues created from Moogsoft AIOps are automatically assigned to the logged in user. See JIRA Service Desk Integration Workflow for more information.
See the JIRA Service Desk documentation for information on JIRA components.
Before You Begin
The JIRA Service Desk integration has been validated with JIRA Service Desk v. 7.6. Before you start to set up your JIRA Service Desk integration, ensure you have met the following requirements:
- You have the URL for your Service Desk installation. The JIRA Service Desk integration only supports on-premises deployments of JIRA Service Desk.
- You have created user credentials for the integration to use to authenticate to Service Desk. The user requires access to the project where the system opens issues.
- You have the username and password for the Service Desk integration user.
- The project type is 'IT Service Desk'.
- If you want to enable auto-assign, you have created user accounts with the same names in both Moogsoft AIOps and JIRA Service Desk.
Configure the JIRA Service Desk Integration
Configure the JIRA Service Desk integration in Moogsoft AIOps as follows:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Click JIRA Service Desk in the Ticketing section.
Follow the instructions to create an integration name and enter the other details relating to your JIRA Service Desk instance.
JIRA Service Desk Configuration
Log in to JIRA to create the webhook to send event data. For more help, see the JIRA documentation.
- Open the JIRA site administration console and create a webhook.
Add a name, set the status to 'Enabled' and enter the URL for this integration:FieldValue
Name Moogsoft Webhook Status Enabled URL
<url of your integration webhook>
- Select only 'updated' issues and 'created' comments as your webhook events.
After you complete the JIRA Service Desk integration, you can right-click a Situation and select Open JIRA Service Desk Issue from the contextual menu. Moogsoft AIOps maintains a link to the JIRA issue and updates it with your comments and status changes.
This integration prefixes JIRA tickets with 'Moogsoft AIOps Situation [number]'. Do not remove this prefix as it is needed to synchronize comments, status changes and descriptions.
You may have to wait up to a minute (60 seconds) for the bi-directional endpoint to configure itself.