The Moogsoft AIOps app for reporting and dashboards is available in the Grafana app store. It is called the Moogsoft AIOps app. It comes with a default dashboard and enables you to create custom reports.
See the Grafana documentation for details on Grafana components.
Before You Begin
The Grafana integration has been validated with Grafana v4.6.3. Before you start to set up your Grafana integration, ensure you have met the following requirements:
- You have installed Grafana or you have a hosted instance of Grafana. See the Grafana Setup Tutorial for instructions.
- If you have installed Grafana, enable HTTPS.
- You have set up the Moogsoft AIOps app within Grafana. Get the app here.
- You have the URL for your Grafana instance.
- You have credentials to connect to Grafana.
Configure the Grafana Integration
Configure the Grafana integration in Moogsoft AIOps as follows:
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Click Grafana in the Reporting & Dashboards section.
Follow the instructions to create an integration name.
For Grafana to access your system data, you need to set up the Moogsoft AIOps Grafana app as follows:
Your Moogsoft AIOps URL
After you have successfully set up the Grafana app for Moogsoft AIOps you can see the default dashboard in Grafana.