This guide provides instruction on how to upgrade to Moogsoft AIOps ESR 6.5.0. You must upgrade to either v6.0.0, v6.1.0, v6.2.0, v6.3.0, 6.4.0 before you upgrade to v6.5.0.
For instructions on how to upgrade from a supported version, refer to the following topics:
For instructions on how to upgrade other ESR or Edge Releases, see AIOps Releases.
The steps below summarize the general steps to upgrade from one version of Moogsoft AIOps to another.
- Backup your existing system so that you can revert changes if needed.
- Stop Services and Processes so you can swap new upgraded libraries.
- Upgrade Moogsoft AIOps by installing via the new RPMs and updating configuration files.
- Upgrade the database to include schema and data changes.
- Upgrade Apache-Tomcat webapps.
- Restart services and processes before running the updated version of Moogsoft AIOps.
- Run the verification script to ensure the upgrade was successful.
Refer to the relevant upgrade pages for detailed upgrade procedures.