Moogsoft has issued the following updates to Moogsoft AIOps 6.5.0. All updates are cumulative and include the fixes from previous releases.
Moogsoft AIOps v188.8.131.52
- MOOG-11231: A number of changes have been made to improve the functioning of Moogsoft AIOps in distributed environments:
Situation data is now saved to the persistence store when the process to create or update a Situation fails.
The Message Bus is now resilient to network failure and can recover without losing data during the recovery process.
When auto failover is enabled, Moogfarmd can now only become active when there is consensus between RabbitMQ and database failover mechanisms.
- Moogfarmd no longer ignores Situation Closed messages from the Housekeeper Moolet.
- State persistence is now enabled by default for all Moolets including Cookbook and it is no longer configurable for individual Moolets. The
persist_stateproperty is configurable for all Moolets in
A RabbitMQ cluster now automatically handles a network partition, which allows it to synchronize its queue across a cluster.
Creating and merging Situations in some rare scenarios no longer produces Situations with a large number of unrelated alerts.
The lifespan management of bot modules is now more reliable and less prone to unexpected errors.
- When the Maintenance Window Manager Moolet is deactivated and then reactivated it no longer loses the details of active maintenance windows.
- Existing clusters in a Recipe are no longer overridden on failover.
- Large Situations now log more informative data.
Moogsoft AIOps v184.108.40.206
- MOOG-11129: An invalid alert filter, for example one containing a'\' character, no longer returns all alerts causing the maintenance window manager to put them all into maintenance mode.
- MOOG-11114: Processing closed alerts in expired maintenance windows no longer blocks the removal of subsequent alerts from the same window.
Moogsoft AIOps v220.127.116.11
MOOG-11022: Fixes an issue where moog_farmd process could be slow to start up in systems with a large number of alerts and Maintenance Mode.
- MOOG-10975: Archived alerts are now removed from maintenance status.
Moogsoft AIOps v18.104.22.168
- MOOG-10911: When there are overlapping windows, alerts remain in maintenance mode.
Moogsoft AIOps v22.214.171.124
- MOOG-10828: Alerts in maintenance mode are now correctly reset after a restart.
- MOOG-10789: Update captured alerts config is now honored after a farmd restart.
Moogsoft AIOps v126.96.36.199
- MOOG-10502: Certain alerts are now correctly removed from maintenance windows after the windows have expired
Moogsoft AIOps v188.8.131.52
- MOOG-10057: Link definitions now render properly when there are multiple definitions
For more information see: