Moogsoft has issued the following updates to Moogsoft AIOps 6.5.0. All updates are cumulative and include the fixes from previous releases.
Moogsoft AIOps v220.127.116.11
- MOOG-11129 : An invalid alert filter, for example one containing a'\' character, no longer returns all alerts causing the maintenance window manager to put them all into maintenance mode.
- MOOG-11114 : Processing closed alerts in expired maintenance windows no longer blocks the removal of subsequent alerts from the same window.
Moogsoft AIOps v18.104.22.168
MOOG-11022 : Fixes an issue where moog_farmd process could be slow to start up in systems with a large number of alerts and Maintenance Mode.
- MOOG-10975 : Archived alerts are now removed from maintenance status.
Moogsoft AIOps v22.214.171.124
- MOOG-10911 : When there are overlapping windows, alerts remain in maintenance mode.
Moogsoft AIOps v126.96.36.199
- MOOG-10828 : Alerts in maintenance mode are now correctly reset after a restart.
- MOOG-10789 : Update captured alerts config is now honored after a farmd restart.
Moogsoft AIOps v188.8.131.52
- MOOG-10502 : Certain alerts are now correctly removed from maintenance windows after the windows have expired
Moogsoft AIOps v184.108.40.206
- MOOG-10057 : Link definitions now render properly when there are multiple definitions
For more information see: