Use this guide to learn how to install Moogsoft AIOps. See AIOps Releases for information on other releases.
The AIOps 6.4.0 Supported Environments topic details supported operating systems and system requirements.
If you are upgrading AIOps, see Upgrade AIOps.
Moogsoft distributes AIOps as a collection of several component packages. You have the option to install all the component packages on a single machine. However, the modular approach of the AIOps distribution means fewer dependencies between individual packages. This means you have the flexibility to install different components to different machines. For example, you can install the web server components, Nginx and Tomcat, and the database component, MySQL, on different hosts.
- To quickly deploy AIOps for evaluation or learning purposes, you can access a SaaS environment install the Docker-based system locally. See Moogsoft AIOps Trial.
- For smaller deployments, you can run all the components in on a single machine. See Single Host Installation.
- For larger deployments, you may install different components to different machines in order to distribute the workload. See Distributed Installation.
If you use the SaaS version of AIOps, Moogsoft performs all the installation and maintenance tasks for you. The Moogsoft AIOps Trial guide walks you through the simple steps of the Docker-based deployment.
For single host and distributed deployments, the following topics guide you through installing AIOps in order:
- Verify that your version of Linux is supported for AIOps.
- Install the prerequisites for AIOps:
Pre-install RHEL 6
Pre-install RHEL 7/CentOS 7
- Install AIOps:
Single Host Installation
- For single host deployments, you can validate your installation.
- Login to AIOps as an administrator and apply your license key. See Licensing.